Friday, May 25, 2007

Traveling Interview

Q: Why did you choose to write your blog about traveling?

R: I chose to write about traveling in my blog because I love it. I love to travel and see new places in the world. It thrills me. I can list so many places I have been to and tell you all about them. Every place has something new, and something exciting to see or do. I guess it would be my dream job to be a travel places and write about my experience. (So if anyone who works for the Travel Channel ever looks at my blog....) So I would say that I chose traveling because it is my passion and joy.

Q: What do you hope people learn from your writing?

R: I mainly hope that people gain a learning and appreciation of places on this Earth. I just want them to be able to have the same experiences I have had, and if I can help them out with a little bit of information about a specific place I'm satisfied. I find it inspirational that my words can make someone want to visit a certain island, state, or country.

Q: What have you learned from this experience?

R: I would have to say that I have learned that I love traveling and that it is something I am interested in persuing in my career. I never really knew what I wanted to do in life for certain and this has shed some light in that part of my life. I am not sure what exact job I would like to have in travel, but as long as it makes me happy and it is something I enjoy doing everyday, I'm sure it will be perfect.

Q: What blog entry did you enjoy writing the most?

R: This is a hard question because I enjoyed writing all of them. If I had to choose I would probably say my blog about Nassau Bahamas. It was a very fun topic to write about, and I would love to visit there again. Never does it stop amazing me, no matter how many times I go there. I mean the Atlantis Hotel is just so huge and incredible. So that would have to be my favorite blog I've written.

Q: Will you continue writing your blogs even after your class ends?

R: I am not sure yet if I will continue writing or not. I guess it depends on if I visit any new places, and if people would like me to continue my blog or not. If not, I'm sure I'll always keep it so I can look back and read about everything.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cap'n Fatback said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

May 29, 2007 at 3:35 PM  
Blogger Cap'n Fatback said...

Janelle--

Very interesting. My wife has at times expressed an interest in being a travel writer. Good work if you can get it, huh? Consider taking classes in journalism. You've goty the energy of a travel writer. Ther rest will follow.

4+/5 (no link)

May 29, 2007 at 3:40 PM  
Blogger David said...

Well my travels consist of north and south carolina, Florida, Canada, and good old Ohio. Its great to read about all these different places to travel, I know that someday I will be traveling for a living, so Im excited for that day to come around. I enjoy how you set up you blogs, a list of what you should do for certain areas, I know that I wouldnt really know what to do on a cruise ship. I also enjoy how you write in your lists, giving suggestions on what you should do if you were in this situation. Your blogs is almost like taking a tour to different places, like your pointing out this and that, and giving your opinion on certain things. Likein' the way this blog is going.

June 1, 2007 at 12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home